John Deere Forced Air Heater Kit BM23578Our John Deere Forced Air Heater Kit BM23578 is a genuine John Deere part from Green Farm Parts. Check our online catalogs for information about this part as well as an illustrated diagram. Use our online coupons to save additional money and create an account to enroll in our customer rewards program.
- Dash mounted heater powered by gasoline from the vehicles fuel system providing heat more rapidly with or without engine running
- Dash mounted 5-position control dial (off, low, medium, high, boost) to adjust for operator comfort
- Dash mounted, directional louver provides windshield defrosting and complete operator comfort
- LED indicator light for operation
- Second outlet provides heat to the foot well area
- Heat output of 0.8 kW to 2.2 kW (2900 Btu/hr to 7500 Btu/hr)
- Gasoline consumption of .02 gph to .07 gph
- Power consumption at startup of 250 W (at 12 V)
- Power consumption in operation of 8 W to 30 W
Compatible with the following Gators:
- TX and TX Turf
- TH 6x4 Gas
- Not compatible with TH 6x4 Diesel or M-Gator A1
Directly replaces the following Part number(s):
Additional operational information:
startup, the heater's control module runs a self-diagnostic check for
safety. Then, the blower begins to increase speed as fuel is fed into
the burner. Once the combustion process has stabilized, the glow plug
is switched off. The heater continues to run until the thermostat
senses the temperature has reached the setting on the control dial.
heater will then switch to the next lowest setting. The heater will
return to the higher setting as the temperature drops below the setting
on the control dial. If the heater switches itself off, it will
automatically restart when the temperature drops below the setting on
the control dial.
- If the heater's control module senses the
incorrect air intake volume, incorrect exhaust volume, incorrect fan
speed, flame absence, flame loss, overheating, control dial failure,
sensor failure, blower failure, glow plug failure, fuel pump failure,
incorrect voltage, short-circuit or control module failure, the heater
is immediately switched off and a fault code is recorded
the heater is switched off, the green light goes off and fuel is no
longer fed to the burner. The glow plug remains switched on for 30
seconds to clear the heater of combustible residue. To prevent damage
to the heater, the blower continues to run until the heater is cool.
John Deere Parts Shipping and DeliveryGreen Farm Parts ships all of our genuine John Deere parts through several carriers that may include FedEx, USPS, UPS and truck freight. Our online system sends you an email the day that your pacakage leaves our store.