John Deere Parts Warranty Information
Green Farm Parts Warranty Statement
All parts sold by Green Farm Parts are covered by OEM warranty. If a part fails during the manufacturer's warranty period, you may return it to us for a replacement.
Please be advised that John Deere does not cover or provide shipping/freight charges for warranty items, and all warranty items must be returned to Green Farm Parts and back to the customer at the customer's expense.
If you are returning parts to us for warranty
replacement, you must include your credit card information in the return package in order to cover the return shipping charges back to you.
In order for us to file warranty on your part(s), we will need the following information:
- Full 13 digit Product Identification Number of the unit (Serial Number)
- Hour meter reading (if applicable) at time of part failure
John Deere Parts Warranty Statement
John Deere Warranty Key Points
- The John Deere Warranty does not typically cover wear parts such as belts.
- Any authorized John Deere dealer will exchange a part if a new or re-manufactured John Deere part proves to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period.
- Green Farm Parts highly recommends that a customer prints the sheet from the link below and presents it along with proof of parts purchase to his or her local John Deere dealer.
John Deere's extensive parts warranty covers many John Deere product groups.
For complete documentation of John Deere's Parts Warranty, please review the
John Deere Service Repair Parts Warranty Manual here.