- Customers must use the link above to initiate a return.
- A flat rate charge of $9.99 will be deducted from the refund unless the cause of the return was a shipping error. Any package shipped freight collect or COD will not be accepted.
- Oversized items will be charged additional shipping fees. Please contact our support prior to returning oversized items.
- We accept returns on orders up to 30 days from date of delivery.
- Once the return has been processed we will issue the appropriate credit to your method of payment.
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless we ship a part that was not ordered (incorrect part).
- Electrical Components
- Manuals - Operator, Technical/Repair, Service, Parts, etc.
- Hardware (Including, but not limited to nuts, bolts, screws, caps, springs, washers, connectors, o-rings, pins, etc)
- Oil, grease, paint, cleaners, liquid products and ORM-D products
- Engines, transmissions, cylinder heads, short blocks
- Any parts or accessories that have been installed on equipment
- All parts returned within policy within 30 days: 20% restock fee
- Parts over 30 days old from date of delivery cannot be returned
- Parts that have been installed, altered or are missing the original John Deere bar code: 50% restock fee
Green Farm Parts does not currently offer or process parts exchanges. Each order must be separate for accounting and tracking purposes. If you need a different part, please place a separate order and file a return on the original order.
All damages must be reported within 14 days of receipt of package(s) for claim to be filed.
- Credits for returns are typically processed within 2 -5 business days of the package being received at our store.
- Paypal credits/refunds generally appear on your Paypal account instantly once the refund has been processed.
- Refunds to credit/debit cards usually take 24 hours but can take additional days, depending on your card company's policies.
- Refunds for purchases paid with wire transfer will be via store credit. (Policy updated 06/06/2017).